ENTITY RESPONSIBLE OF PERSONAL DATA
COSTAMED at Federal Highway Mz 285, ITES-77/27 y 23, Progreso Building, Ejido Sur city district, zip code 777120, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, is responsible of the treatment of your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal information in possession of COSTAMED will be used for: :
- Providing medical-hospital services, including without limitation: hospitalization, surgery, diagnostic, nurse care, pharmacy services, lab analyses, radiology and imaging, rehabilitation, diet and nutrition and all others related with health care services.
- Creation, study, analyses, updating and preserving the clinical file.
- Services’ billing and collection.
- Health information studies, records, statistics and analysis.
- Preservation of records for services follow-up, services to be provided in the future and, in general, to follow-through any contract association.
- Statistical and marketing analyses.
- Promotion and marketing of COSTAMED’S products and services or other companies belonging to the same corporate group.
COSTAMED shall collect and deal with sensitive date related with health condition, clinical background and history, information concerning the way of life and other necessary or appropriate information for the above mentioned purposes. Sensitive personal information shall be kept and treated with strict security and confidentiality for health services and in accordance with this privacy notice as well as with the law, regulations and applicable standards.
COSTAMED may transfer, domestically or internationally, the personal data in its possession to other outsources for the purposes of health services as herein indicated. Others to whom the data will be transferred include, without limitation, laboratories, clinics, hospitals, investigation centers, insurance companies as well as any other company within the same corporate group; to authorities or to those that COSTAMED deems convenient or necessary.
PERSONAL DATA USE AND DISCLOSURE
In order to limit the use of your personal information, please forward an e-mail to dirección.email@example.com or written notice to Calle 1era Sur number 101 between Avenues 50 and 50 bis, Col. Adolfo López Mateos, zip code 77640 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, addressed to the Legal Department indicating restricted disclosure to your personal data.
PROCESS TO EXERCISE THE ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OBJECTION)
In order to have access to the personal data held by COSTAMED as well as to rectify the data if inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or object to the disclosure thereof for certain purposes, please submit a written request to our Legal Department to dirección.firstname.lastname@example.org or written notice to Calle 1era Sur number 101 between Avenues 50 and 50 bis, Col. Adolfo López Mateos, zip code 77640 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. providing the following information:
- Petitioner’s name
- Petitioner’s postal address or e-mail address in order to receive answer to the request
- Documents proving identification or authorization to represent the petitioner in the request.
- Description of personal data upon which enforcement of an ARCO right is intended
- Any other element that enables finding personal data and due attention to the request
PROCESS TO REVOKE CONSENT
The consent granted to COSTMED for dealing with your personal information may be revoked at any moment through a written request addressed to our Legal Department at dirección.email@example.com or written notice to Calle 1era Sur number 101 between Avenues 50 and 50 bis, Col. Adolfo López Mateos, zip code 77640 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. clearly stating the data over which you revoke your consent.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice may be modified at any time in order to meet updates of the Laws, court resolutions, as well as in-house policies, new requirements for rendering COSTAMED’S services or any other cause at COSTAMED’S discretion.