“There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain…”
The primary function of the nutrition department is to give assistance to the treating doctor in a complementary way to all patients during their hospital stay, as well as provide nutritional assessment to anyone interested in improving their health.
- Nutritional evaluation for hospitalized patients.
- Consultation for hospitalized patients solicited by the appointing physician.
- Clinical Nutrition consultation: attention to specific pathologies such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, etc.
- Consultation for Weight control.
- Evaluation of prescribed diets by a nursing staff member.
- Revision of indicates diets for each hospitalized patient.
- Pediatric Nutrition consultations.
- Nutritional support for bariatric surgery patients.
- Nutritional support for patients with a gastric balloon.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.