The primary function of the nutrition department is to give assistance to the treating doctor in a complementary way to all patients during their hospital stay
Provide nutritional assessment to anyone interested in improving their health.
- Nutritional evaluation for hospitalized patients.
- Consultation for hospitalized patients solicited by the appointed physician.
- Clinical Nutrition consultation: attention to specific pathologies such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, etc.
- Consultation for Weight control.
- Evaluation of prescribed diets by a nursing staff member.
- Revision of indicated diets for each hospitalized patient.
- Pediatric Nutrition consultations.
- Nutritional support for bariatric surgery patients.
- Nutritional support for patients with a gastric balloon.